Sunday, September 5, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Oh boy! It's getting to be that time again.
Yes, it seems a bit early.
but in order for your child to have one-on-one time with
the REAL Santa Claus
you must act now
because soon, you know, he'll be busy making toys
for all of the good girls and boys

So here's how it goes:
We will have Santa available on Saturday October 23 or 30 from 8:30-11:00
or Monday November 1 from 9:00-11:00
at Audubon Park near the Walnut Street pavilion. 
Contact me to make an appointment for your child's visit with him.
The appointment is for a 10 minute visit where I will photograph their interactions.
Approximately 8-10 photos will available on a secure online gallery here.

Please contact me to check for available times.
(As of today, August 16 we are half full.)
A deposit of $50 for sitting fee must be paid by October 1 to reserve your spot.


post edited on September 5: 
two spots  left on each October 23 and 30
five openings on November 1
and November 6 just added

Here are a few examples from last year's fun



16 comments:

  1. Ok Miss Addie I love to win a time slot from you so here we go I am leaving you a comment and I am going to give you share to my facebook, I will also try to remember to give you a shout out from the business page tom, did you ever set up a FB page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to do this! Can't wait to see how my three react to Santa walking around City Park. This should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I win! THe girls have no idea and I'm not sure when I'm going to tell them. I think they'll be excited, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see my son's face when he see Santa!! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Addie, I'm very EXCITED for you to take the kids pictures again and this time with Santa!! Looking forward to seeing some beautiful pics. And it would be laginappe if I won too. : -)
    Catherine A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline can't wait to meet Santa.....She's feeling lucky!

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Blanchard and Anadele are the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for the boys to take their pics with Santa - you are an AWESOME photographer!!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remi can't wait to play with santa while you take her picture! Marisa Rawls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am about to share this again and I hope that you get all the business of my friends here in Miss and LA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Addie, I hope I win because I love your pictures!!!
    Caren Levy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our pictures last year were AWESOME - looking forward to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Believe! Dreams do come true!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Are there any more openings available?? I would love to book an appointment with Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @RXLISAMARIE, how do I contact you? I tried going onto your AOL link but hit a dead end b/c I cannot sign on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Addie, I need to pay you for the deposit, right?? Where do I send it to??
    Thanks,
    Catherine Ashley

    ReplyDelete